Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

USJ express pass 2015/3/5 11:29
I'm confused about how I can get the USJ express pass, some say it can't be bought online but I was able to read one that says it can be bought thru a Chinese website which I saw. However I really can't understand it. Please advise me on how USJ express pass is really obtained? Thanks in advance.
by Eyin (guest)  

Re: USJ express pass 2015/3/5 14:55
A few threads on this forum confirm that you can buy it online, but the website is only in Chinese/Japanese (can't remember which), making it difficult to use even with a translator. Buying it on the day works just fine (and is less stressful) as long as you get there by opening time to avoid missing out. The earlier you get there, the shorter the lines will be and the better chance you will have of getting one.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ express pass 2015/3/5 15:25
you can purchase it online. the chinese one you saw was probably the directions on how to purchase it.

i purchased it via the USJ japanese website - it was pretty easy to understand without the chinese guides and only google translate. if you do need help, please let me know! :) i'll guide you through it
by BloodPrincess rate this post as useful

Re: USJ express pass 2015/3/27 10:01
hi, do you have the link to the Japanese wedsite? thanks.
by abisarmiento rate this post as useful

reply to this thread