Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Train or monorail from Tokyo Haneda Airport 2015/3/6 19:31
We will be arriving in Tokyo Haneda Airport at 10.45pm and expect to finish all the immigration formalities about 11.20pm. What is the best option of public transport to go to the Sugamo hotel at that particular time.
Is it possible to hang around at the airport until the next morning to catch the first train or monorail to the City?. Most hotels do not accept late check-in after 11.45 at night or after midnight. Could anyone please suggest the best option to the with the late arrival at Tokyo Haneda airport.
by Tokggawa  

Re: Train or monorail from Tokyo Haneda Airport 2015/3/7 10:28
Looks like Keikyu Line and then Yamanote Line
@ 2341

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=HANEDA%20AIRPORT%2...

Hopefully plane arrives in time otherwise it might be better to have one night around near Haneda like at Kamata area near by.

Only other option is Taxi but the fare would be super expensive!!

Hope this helps!!!

Have fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Train or monorail from Tokyo Haneda Airport 2015/3/7 11:35
Thank you for your reply.
by Tokggawa rate this post as useful

Re: Train or monorail from Tokyo Haneda Airport 2015/3/7 21:08
Note that Sugamo is not the name of a hotel but of an area of Toshima ward. Depending on where exactly your hotel is located in Sugamo, Sugamo station may or may not be the most convenient.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Train or monorail from Tokyo Haneda Airport 2015/3/7 21:16
I have changed my hotel booking after receiving advice from you. My new hotel is in Kawasaki, Kamata.

Thank you for the insight.
by Tokggawa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread