Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

sakura concert - heian shrine kyoto 2015/3/14 01:52
hi, do you know when do the sakura concerts in heian shrine kyoto take place? and is it needed to buy tickets in advance?
thanks a lot
by timna (guest)  

Re: sakura concert - heian shrine kyoto 2015/3/14 13:12
http://www.kyoto-np.co.jp/kp/kyo_np/info/moyoosi/2015benishidare/
April 9-12, 18:15-21:00 (enter by 20:30)
You can buy a day ticket. An advance ticket is cheap at 300 yen.
by mijiro rate this post as useful

Re: sakura concert - heian shrine kyoto 2015/3/14 13:26
We will be in Kyoto on the 12th. Is this just a concert? Is there anything else happening here? Thanks
by Mel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: sakura concert - heian shrine kyoto 2015/3/14 18:10
April 12th is the final night. You can also see night time light up at Kiyomizudera, Kodaiji, Entokuin, Nijo Castle, Toji, Maruyama Park and Hirano Shrine.

Re: sakura concert - heian shrine kyoto 2015/3/16 01:43
thanks a lot for your answer. i didnt understand one thing though - is it possible to buy the tickets just before the concert or should i buy it in advance?
by timna (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: sakura concert - heian shrine kyoto 2015/3/18 20:03
You can buy the tickets either just before the concert or in advance. The date of advance tickets cannot be changed.

Re: sakura concert - heian shrine kyoto 2015/3/18 23:26
I went to this two different years - very lovely to walk in the dark through the sakura and hear the music. It was pretty crowded.

As far as tickets, my friend living in Kyoto bought them so don't know about that...

But I recommend going if you have a chance.
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread