Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transfer at Haneda in 105 mins 2015/3/15 16:16
Hello,

I will be arriving at Haneda 06:55am ANA international flight. Then I need to get on ANA domestic flight departs at 08:40pm. I have about 105 minutes of transfer time. Is that enough? I have never used Haneda before, but I have heard that Haneda is a lot more efficient than Narita. And I believe my luggage will be through-checked to my final destination.

Thank you
by Sitti01  

Re: Transfer at Haneda in 105 mins 2015/3/15 18:00
105 mins is more than enough. I made it with a 90 mins transfer with plenty to spare. just make sure you know your way around.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Transfer at Haneda in 105 mins 2015/3/15 18:15
If luggage goes through it is fine.
If not, it depends on that time of the day. I usually take the afternoon flight in, and do everything plus collect luggage within hour an hour from departing plane.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Transfer at Haneda in 105 mins 2015/3/15 22:31
Thank you John and Joshua for your inputs!!

Now actually I have another similar question. Due to changes in airline schedules, now I need to do the transit at Kansai. My flight was changed to Thai Airways international flight to Kansai. Then this time I have about 90 minutes to get on ANA domestic flight.

Is this still doable? I don't need to get my luggage at transit.

If there are horribly long line at the immigration and getting too close to my departure time, do you think I can ask them to allow me to skip the line?
by Sitti01 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread