Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dewa Sanzen Shrines & Buses 2015/3/17 01:09
Hi All,

At present, I'm planning on visiting Dewa Sanzan on the 20th and 21st of June.

I've just got some general questions that people who have been there before might be able to answer.

I'm currently staying at Tsuruoka so getting to buses is not a problem. Please tell me if you think the following is easily achievable (or not achievable at all)

Day 1: Catch first bus to Haguro-san. Visit the shrine. Then, catch bus to Gas-san 8th Station and walk to Gas-san. Due to a difficult walk - I'm going to walk back to Gas-san 8th Station to catch the bus back to Tsuruoka. Does this sound possible in one day if you have reasonable fitness (nothing spectacular).

Day 2: Visit Yudono-san.

As mentioned - if you know anything about bus times and when Gas-san is open this year - I'd be happy to hear....
by mfedley  

Re: Dewa Sanzen Shrines & Buses 2015/3/18 06:12
Late June is already rainy season started usual.
Not recommend.
by XVL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dewa Sanzen Shrines & Buses 2015/3/18 11:07
However - Dewa Sansan is only open from July-September and the wet season does not really affect Tohoku as much as down south......
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread