Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ltd Exp to Kinosakionsen Town 2015/3/19 18:22
Greeting.

I would like to visit Kinosakionsen this coming June on a Thursday morning maybe 9am and returning on Friday maybe 9am also. May I know what are the chances of getting seat if departing from Shin-Osaka Station or departing from Osaka Station on Thursday morning? Are chance of seats if departing from Kinosakionsen station in Friday morning back to Osaka cty? Is it advisable for me to make seat reservation both for journey to be on safe side for Jun period?
Thank you very much!
by AngelaT (guest)  

Re: Ltd Exp to Kinosakionsen Town 2015/3/19 23:02
If in doubt - book your seats....
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Ltd Exp to Kinosakionsen Town 2015/3/20 01:41
Oohh I love Kinosakionsen!!! You will love it!

*This is based on Jun 11 though

Jun 11
Shin-Osaka 0904
LTD. EXP KONOTORI 3
Kinosakionsen 1152

Jun 12
Kinosakionsen 0933
LTD. EXP KONOTORI 12
Shin-Osaka 1229

I would first look here http://www.hyperdia.com/ to see what time, dates, train name and numbers.
Then as soon as you get to Japan, go to a major JR station like Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, etc and either reserve the train tickets with seats on the machine or better is to go straight to the JR ticket office at the station and speak with the station staff that you want to reserve tickets with seats on example "Jun 11 Shin-Osaka to Kinosakionsen with Limited Express Konotori 3" and so on.

It would be helpful to mark all the info down in case you get a staff member that speaks little English, that way they can still see which stations, date, time, and train name and number.

Hope this helps!!!
Have Fun!!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Ltd Exp to Kinosakionsen Town 2015/3/20 11:03
Great info....thkq!!
by AngelaT (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread