Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Audio / Headphone Sony and ATH 2015/3/26 00:36
Hello, I was looking for 2 piece of item gonna to buy in my next trip to Japan. Since my time in traveling is limited, So help me give exact direction / store in tokyo (maybe near akhihabara?)

2 piece of item I looking for is:
-Sony NWZ-F886 [32GB]
-Audio-technica CKR9LTD
note: new/second no prob, vat free/include vat is ok

I've been searching as much as I can from this link:
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+108485
http://www.yodobashi.com/AV%E6%A9%9F%E5%99%A8/ct/22052_500000000000000... is this one still available?

Still no get exact/direct information to get to that items. Help me

Thanks before
by kecak  

Re: Audio / Headphone Sony and ATH 2015/3/27 05:08
Just go to the large electrical stores in akihabara or Ikebukuro, if you are a visitor with a temporary visa, you can have tax free if spending 10001 yen or more.
If you have more time search around the small shops, some offer tax free, some don't, but you should be able to get them cheaper.

I'm. Also in the same position as you, I'm after the Sony ZX2, but I have time to look around.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Audio / Headphone Sony and ATH 2015/3/27 09:48
I use to shop around for similar deals, but like in the states, I don't think you'll find a better deal than Amazon, unless its second hand or sold out.
by aether rate this post as useful

Re: Audio / Headphone Sony and ATH 2015/3/27 11:10
To kms
If u wanna buy sony zx2 maybe u can go sony duty free shop in near ginza

To aether
Yeah, amazon is best option. But my problem is I traveling another cities beside tokyo with interval is 1/2 days.
by kecak rate this post as useful

Re: Audio / Headphone Sony and ATH 2015/3/27 22:07
Thanks, The ZX2 is not available at the Ginza Sony duty free, they only have the ZX1, some one has check for me, although I will still go there and check during my visit in June.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread