Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

wanna know how to move and live in japan? 2015/3/26 17:33
i want to move in Japan cause i really love this country. but i dont have a work and house to stay there and it is my first time to go go at Japan. Im 21 years old and want adventure and new place to stay. can you please tell me what to do so that i can start my packing now. thank you.
by Ive May Abaigar (guest)  

Re: wanna know how to move and live in japan? 2015/3/26 21:27
Where are you from?
You need to know that Japan like many countries in the world and probably just like yours is not a place where you can just "move". There are rules, laws about foreigners, visas, jobs you are allowed to have and many other things.

I also really think it is not a good idea to think about going to live in a place you never visited before.
by Pasco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: wanna know how to move and live in japan? 2015/3/26 22:16
First you must learn well English.
You can't get any job in Japan as a foreigner if you're not fluent in English.
And Japan is not a place for adventure at all: it's a very strict society, not what depicted in mangas.
Think carefully
by jn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: wanna know how to move and live in japan? 2015/3/26 23:50
Where are you from? Contact me. I can help you.
by Andi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: wanna know how to move and live in japan? 2015/3/27 18:21
If you want to start packing now then go ahead. While doing so, look up the rules for people from your country going to Japan. There's a good chance citizens of your country can stay in Japan up to 90 consecutive days on a temporary visitor status. If your country does fall into that category, look up and reserve a monthly apartment in and fight to Japan. Did you finish packing? Then come on over and live here for a few months. Japan is totally a place for adventures!
by Harimogura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: wanna know how to move and live in japan? 2015/3/27 19:16
My goodness, this thread is a disaster.

"You can't get any job in Japan as a foreigner if you're not fluent in English. "

This is clearly not true. There are plenty of foreigners working in Japan who do not speak English.

"Japan is not a place for adventure at all"

Really? Perhaps not for unadventurous and timid people like jn(guest) appears to be but it's an exciting and adventurous place for many many others, myself included.

"Where are you from? Contact me. I can help you."

What a useful comment, Andi (guest). And how exactly do you propose OP contacts you?

Anyway, Ive May Abaigar, if you want some more serious replies, please post more info, such as what country you're from, your educational qualifications and an idea of the sort of work you're ideally looking for.
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

reply to this thread