Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to say: Tax Forms? 2015/3/28 16:40
My tax office didn't send me the usual tax return forms this year for some reason. Fortunately, I could get a copy from my local International Center.

However, I'd like to ask the office what happened/why they didn't send them (or did they send them to the correct address, etc).

How would I say something like(in furigana, please):

You didn't send me the tax return forms as usual this year and I want to check what the problem was and to make sure you send them to me next year.

Thanks!
by Jimmy (guest)  

Re: How to say: Tax Forms? 2015/3/28 18:17
When you had complete the tax application form last year, there is a question that you prefer to receive the tax application form documents send by the office or not, if you tick on "YES", they will automatically send you this year, but if you tick "NO" or blank, they won't. This is because, majority of tax payers(mainly freelance or self-employed) complete filling their tax form online, print and send. No need to receive printed documentary. If you didn't tick on which you want to receive the tax package sent by mail, you won't receive it next year.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: How to say: Tax Forms? 2015/3/28 18:51
Thanks, but unless I have the translation help I asked for, I can't really know the reason (which is why I asked for the translation...)
by Jimmy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to say: Tax Forms? 2015/3/28 21:12
確定申告書の送付をお願い致します。毎年送られて来ていましたが、昨年度は送られていません。よろしくお願い致します。

氏名:
住所:

"Please send me a package of tax return forms.
It has been sent every year but was not sent the last fiscal year's.
Thank you in advance."

Name:
Address:

Kakutei-shinkokusho no soufu wo onegai itashimasu.

Maitoshi okurarete kiteimashitaga sakunendo wa okurarete imasen.

Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu.

Shimei:(your full name)
Jyusho:(your contact address)
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: How to say: Tax Forms? 2015/3/28 21:23
https://www.nta.go.jp/tetsuzuki/shinkoku/shotoku/kisairei2014/pdf/shin...

at the right side of the form (the outside of the table),
you can read the words "第1表" in black letters, "(平成二十六年分以降用)" in red letters (both are vertical).
at the left side of "六年"(in red), you can read the words,"翌年以降" and "送付不要" in black letters.
if you mark this place,○, they will not send you the next year's tax forms.
if you leave this place blank, they will send you tax forms next year.

翌年以降, after next year
送付, sending
不要, not necessary.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to say: Tax Forms? 2015/3/28 21:31
it is better to write your tax number in that letter.
your tax number"番号" is shown at the left side of the words, "翌年以降,送付不要" in your form.
if you write the number, they know your address.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to say: Tax Forms? 2015/3/28 21:56
Thanks for the translation and the example tax form. Very useful!

My previous tax return forms have the 'send/don't send' unchecked, so I don't understand why they didn't send this year.
by Jimmy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread