Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuku Station to Hotel 2015/3/28 20:28
Hi,

I will arrive late november around 6:30am at Haneda (Intl) at take a bus to Shinjuku Sta. West Exit (there is no direct bus to hotel at that time)

it is Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku.

Can i ask, is it easy to walk with luggage? (group of 3 adults with 1 big luggage around 160cm total dimension each and a haversack each)? or is it worth take taxi?

on the way back i have limousine.

thank you!!
by HOLIDAY_TRAVEL1 (guest)  

Re: Shinjuku Station to Hotel 2015/3/29 02:11
Taxi won't take you there. It's too close to drive.
You will arrive on the bus stop No.24 in Shinjuku.
Go to left as you get off from the bus, walk about 20-30 seconds toward the intersection, you will see KFC on your right. If you don't see KFC, you went to the wrong way.
Then you will see a fast food shop called "First Kitchen" on your right, if you don't see first kitchen, you went to the wrong way.
Cross the intersection and just follow the street straight ahead, you will see McDonald on your right, if you don't McDonald you went to the wrong way.
When you passed the MacDonald, just walk straight ahead for a minute, you will see Hotel Sunroute Plaza sign on your right.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Station to Hotel 2015/3/29 05:18
Your info. is not correct. There is a bus from Haneda to your hotel at 1910, 2050 and 2235.

http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/4/17
by Dick H rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Station to Hotel 2015/3/29 06:53
i don't think he wants to wait from 6:30am til 1910.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Station to Hotel 2015/3/29 06:55
Personally I would just send my luggage to the hotel by takkyubin and get on with my day.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Station to Hotel 2015/3/29 12:47
LOL. I completely missed AM. It never occurred to me that a flight would come in so early.
by Dick H rate this post as useful

reply to this thread