Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/3/29 01:11
Dear Uji,

I'm trying to look for the Shibazakura shuttle bus time table for 2015 but I can't find any in the internet nor the Shibazakura site. I would like to know:-

1) What is the earliest bus leaving to Shibazakura festival
2) If I reach at 9:00am, what is the next shuttle bus timing that I am able to catch?

Thank you.
by Mei (guest)  

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/3/29 07:33
The 2015 access details have not been published yet. But they should be in the near future at this website:
http://www.shibazakura.jp/access/
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/3/29 11:32
thank you for your prompt reply, Uji!
by Mei (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/4/5 17:59
It looks like the schedule is now posted on the Japanese site, but not the English. Is there any difficulty purchasing the tickets the day of? Where do you buy them? -- on the bus or at the station? It looks like the train arrives at 9:00 and the bus leaves at 9:08 so I'm concerned about space and time. Thanks in advance.
by Kay (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/4/5 19:22
No..the bus depart from fujisan station at 9am and arrive at lake kawaguchi station at 9.08 and arrive at shibazakura festival venue at 10.00.. if u see the pink line schedule it is faster (straight) from lake kawaguchi to shibazakura festival just for 30 minutes instead of the one that u mention (almost 1 hour)
by red (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/4/5 22:31
Would like to know also please, do people know from past festivals, is it ok not to book the Shinjuku express bus back to Tokyo and still be able to board it ? Or other transport options from Kawaguchiku to Tokyo during festival days, is it probably risky not to reserve bus or train in advance during the festival ?
Still hesitating about what to do after visiting festival, stay at area until evening or directly come back to Shinjuku, will help knowing that transport options are relevant without booking.
by gtree (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/4/10 01:57
reading your posts by chance I would like to know if some one can translate the Shibazakura liner schedule ? We intend to visit the festival on April 22nd heading from Shinjuku by Fujisan Express No 3 at 8:30', arriving at Lake Kawaguchi at 10:34'. After lunch at the festival we would like to do one or 2 more 'hotspots' on our way back. What do you advise to do ? Does the liner have intermediate stops to some sight seeing spots or can we transfer on a retro bus line ? Thank you in advance for your help. Regards. Ann
by Ann (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/4/10 11:43
@ann

i'm not recommend go to shibazakura if u go there at 22 april, because the flower hasn't bloom yet, and i read the review from people who go there at early or late calendar (mid april or late may) is very dissapointed
by red (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/4/11 01:16
I am going either on 23rd april or 25th April , will the flower blossom?

by ceceliaau rate this post as useful

Re: Shibazakura Liner Bus timing 2015 2015/5/1 10:17
I arrived in tokyo on monday 4/27 and the early morning trains to otsuki were already full in reserved seating for saturday 5/2. Be sure to book your train asap. As of 2 days ago, i was told they were just 40% in bloom.
by kay (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread