Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cherry Blossoms at Osaka Mint 2015/4/1 23:48
Have the cherry blossoms in Osaka Mint reached full bloom? We will be in Osaka from April 5 and I'm afraid we will only catch the last of the cherry blossoms in places like Osaka Castle. I am hoping that Osaka Mint will still be in full bloom when we get there.
by Ciari  

Re: Cherry Blossoms at Osaka Mint 2015/4/2 08:49
Have the cherry blossoms in Osaka Mint reached full bloom?

No, the ones at the Mint are generally late-blooming varieties. Most have not even started opening.

We will be in Osaka from April 5 and I'm afraid we will only catch the last of the cherry blossoms in places like Osaka Castle.

Under favorable circumstances, the blossoms should still be mostly on the trees in Osaka, however, it seems that the predicted rain for the weekend may be quite strong, which could take down a considerably number of petals already. In any case, the weather for the 5th does not look favorable.

On the other hand, April 5 will still be too early for the blossoms at the Mint.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread