Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen 2015/4/4 18:34
Hi All,

I am planning to travel to Kurokawa Onsen from Hakata to Kurokawa Onsen in June 2015. I came across the below website which is a bus reservation site where I can reserve bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen a month in advanced:

http://www.atbus-de.com.e.jo.hp.transer.com/

Generally there are 4 buses per day (2 from Hita and 2 from Kyushu Sanko) going from Hakata bus station to Kurokawa Onsen according to the above link.

As I am unable to do reservation at this point in time, can I know if anyone has tried reserving bus to Kurokawa Onsen via this website? After reservation, is there any reservation number which I can inform the bus counter of my prior reservation? And does anybody know the location of the bus counter within Hakata bus station?

Thanks in advance!
Ethan
by ethan99  

Re: Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen 2015/4/5 23:13
Reservation will be possible from one month in advance.
by Takeo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Hakata Station to Kurokawa Onsen 2015/4/5 23:43
Hi Takeo, thanks for the reply. I think I may have not been clear in my earlier question. My questions are pertaining to:

1. How do I tell the bus counter that I have already made a reservation? (Do I need to print out the confirmation page from the website?)

2. And do I make payment in advance when reserving the tickets online?

Thanks again.

Warm Regards,
Ethan
by ethan99 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread