Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Book Off Osaka from 2006 visit 2015/4/16 05:29
Hi,
I have an odd question about a Book Off store I visited when visiting Osaka back in July 2006, or well, I am trying to find out where it was.

I have a slight memory it was located around Bentencho or somewhere in the west/southwest outskirts of central Osaka.

I also remember the Book Off being in front of a big parking lot.

I looked on Google Maps street view but the only Book Off in Bentencho had no parking lot. Maybe the parking lot itself is gone, or did they close many Book Off stores in Osaka the last years?

Can you find an archive of Book Off stores somehow maybe? Or someone remember the parking lot being there before?

Thanks in advance!
by Jojo (guest)  

Re: Book Off Osaka from 2006 visit 2015/4/16 15:46
Since the shop of Bentencho has entered into a mega Don Quixote store, parking seems to be 350 cars.
http://www.bookoff.co.jp/shop/shop10605.html
It may be different from the store that you know.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Book Off Osaka from 2006 visit 2015/4/16 18:02
Thank you for your reply.

Not sure if parking is a building or just parking lot. But during the time of the visit there was just a parking lot. Maybe I am in the wrong area?

I guess it have been a lot changes since it was almost 9 years I went there. That's why I wonder, maybe there is an information on closed Book Off stores the last decade.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Book Off Osaka from 2006 visit 2015/4/16 19:46
I never went to Osaka book off.
Where I examined, the old days there is a super that Nagasakiya, seems book off had entered into it.
Now seems it has changed to Mega Don Quixote.
http://www.donki.com/search/shop_detail_en.php?st_store_id=175
Open's September 2008.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread