Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wisteria flowering 2015/4/18 16:52
Hello, I will be in Tokyo today and the next days. Are there any places to see wisteria flowering in or around Tokyo this period? I know Ashikaga Flower Park will be in full bloom at the beginning of May. Thanks to anyone who would HELP.
by Arianna (guest)  

Re: Wisteria flowering 2015/4/18 17:43
This year is an early-flowering year. Some wisteria are already starting to open in Ashikaga, but overall it seems a little bit early. Here is a blog with frequent updates:
http://www.ashikaga.co.jp/parkdayori/flower.php

In Tokyo, Kameido Tenjin Shrine is famous for wisteria. The annual wisteria festival started today. Overall, the flowers are at an early state, but I think it may already be somewhat enjoyable and cannot think of a better place around Tokyo to see wisteria these days. The shrine is in walking distance from Kameido Station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Wisteria flowering 2015/4/18 17:53
Thank you so much, Uji!!!! I will do that! I will go to Kameido Shrine tomorrow!!!
by Arianna (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread