Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JAL ABC at Haneda Airport 2015/4/20 15:20
Hi there,

I have used Yamato Transport before, but not JAL ABC, with Yamato I was able to ship my luggage simply by dropping off my bags when I arrived at Narita. However I look at the JAL ABC website and it refers to 'reservation' for luggage transfer services.

Do we need to have a reservation for the luggage transfer service? Or can I simply arrive at Haneda, find the ABC counter and ship my skis up to Furano?

We will be traveling around from th 18th December and arriving in Furano to go skiing on 3rd January.

Will ABC deliver to to our accommodation in Furano, or will we have to pick it up at an agency?

Hope someone can help with this information, JAL ABC don't seem to have a contact email address like Black Cat does.

regards
Don

by Don (guest)  

Re: JAL ABC at Haneda Airport 2015/4/20 17:36
I am not familiar with JAL ABC in general, but I have used them once to send luggage from Haneda and they used the usual pink Yamato labels, so it was exactly the same thing. In particular, no reservation was needed.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: JAL ABC at Haneda Airport 2015/4/21 08:57
According to my understanding JAL ABC is just a JAL-branded store front at the airport. The actual delivering is done by Yamato Kuroneko. So, it works very much the same.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread