Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita, Haneda change 2015/4/21 20:51
I want to travel from Narita airport to Haneda airport with my baggage. Will it be OK if I travel by the Access express and will it go directly to Haneda.
by Vinay (guest)  

Re: Narita, Haneda change 2015/4/22 10:51
Sure not problem, it's a direct limited express train. See this page for more info:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2430.html
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Narita, Haneda change 2015/4/22 10:54
Depends how much luggage we are talking about. If you can carry it, then yes.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita, Haneda change 2015/4/22 11:30
Easiest and most direct way to do this is by by the tan and orange colors tour bussed. They run under the name Airport Limousine. The train costs more and you will have to make connections between the lines which may be intimidating for some, especially with luggage.
by lordnikon rate this post as useful

Re: Narita, Haneda change 2015/4/22 12:22
That's not true, the train is (much) cheaper, and there are direct ones.

Re: Narita, Haneda change 2015/4/22 13:31
A direct train would be useful - which line are you looking at. I recommended a bus connection (Limo Bus) because it was going to be easy and without transfers.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Narita, Haneda change 2015/4/22 13:40
The direct trains are jointly operated by Keikyu (on the Haneda end), Keisei (on the Narita end) and Toei (in the middle).

For example on the Keisei timetable for Narita T1 station here:

http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/timetable/index.htm...

The trains with H go direct to Haneda.

To lordnikon 2015/4/22 13:47
Please do not give erroneous information. The train is cheaper, faster and more reliable. And you DON'T need to change trains.
(maybe you live too near Obama) :)
by Dick H rate this post as useful

reply to this thread