Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Danjiri Matsuri 2015 2015/4/22 11:21
Does anyone know which days the danjiri Matsuri is taking place this year? I see that some sites say Sept. 13-14 and others indicate it will take place on Sept. 14-15. Can anyone confirm the exact dates?

Also, if you attended the Danjiri Matsuri in previous years - what location would be a good place to watch it during the daytime (and which location at night, if it makes any difference). Thank you!
by Zeevy  

Re: Danjiri Matsuri 2015 2015/5/4 21:56
They have Danjiri Matsuri in several cities in the western part of Japan, but do you mean the Danjiri Matsuri in Kishiwada, the most famous one? If so, it is taking place Sept. 19-20, 2015. I suppose it had taken place on Sept. 13-14 last year.

I wish I could find the answers to the rest of your questions, but have not been to this festival before. I found the City of Kishiwada official website where you can get Kishiwada Danjiri Map in English.
https://www.city.kishiwada.osaka.jp/site/danjiri/danjiri-map.html

Some people on the Japanese individual website say that Cancan-Ba in the upper center, Konakara Zaka Slope on the left side of the map and Kishu Kaido Road on the right side of the map are good places to watch. But they also say they are quite crowded. Hope you can find someone to tell you the places where it is less crowded.
by yagi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Danjiri Matsuri 2015 2015/7/10 10:33
excellent info!
thank you very much!
by Zeevy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread