Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Roundtrip Icoca & Haruka for 18 days? 2015/4/26 21:40
1° I will stay in Japan from the 1st to the 18 th of May arrival at Kansai airport to Kobe and then return from Kobe to Kansai airport. It s more than two weeks: can I use the Roundtrip version of Icoca & Haruka or am I obliged to use two One-way version?
2°Does the Icoca prepaid card can be used on ALL urban transportation in Kobe (metro, bus) and be recharged?
3° If I am obliged to buy two one way tickets, does it means that I will get two prepaid cards?
4° I can buy the ticket at the JR ticket office of Kansai Airport Station when I arrive?
Thanks a lot for your help
by TRAN (guest)  

Re: Roundtrip Icoca & Haruka for 18 days? 2015/4/27 12:08

Just purchase a One-way Icoca & Haruka version at Kansai airport station , and buy a single ticket for the return journey on the "returning day".
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Roundtrip Icoca & Haruka for 18 days? 2015/4/27 12:19
@shinji A one-way Icoca & Haruka (1250 yen if you return the Icoca without using it) is cheaper than the base JR fare from Kobe to KIX (1710 yen). A real penny-pincher could additionally save an extra 220 yen by using up the Icoca before returning it.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Roundtrip Icoca & Haruka for 18 days? 2015/4/27 12:23
Actually, never mind that, you can only buy one Icoca & Haruka per person per trip anyway. (It's also probably not possible to use a one-way Icoca & Haruka when traveling from the Osaka-Kobe area to KIX.)
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread