Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotels in Hakodate 2015/5/12 13:20
I have booked both Loisir Hotel and Smile Hotel in Hakodate for 2 nights. Don't know which one to choose. Seems that the comments are almost the same - convenient, close to JR station. But Smile Hotel is cheaper and includes breakfast. I know there is a morning market nearby but I may not choose raw fish for breakfast.... Any recommendation? Thanks.
by JJYu  

Re: Hotels in Hakodate 2015/5/12 14:46
Cheaper and has breakfast. So why are you still asking?
by ?? (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hotels in Hakodate 2015/5/12 15:03

I have stayed at Toyoko inn several times, and happy with their standard and service : http://www.toyoko-inn.com/e_hotel/00063/index.html
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Hotels in Hakodate 2015/5/12 21:54
Thanks!! and nice sharing!!!
by Marcus78 rate this post as useful

Re: Hotels in Hakodate 2015/5/12 23:02
Smile Hotel is a business hotel with smaller sized rooms; Loisir Hotel is a tourist class hotel with larger rooms. Smile Hotel has a coin laundry in case you need to do a wash; Loisir Hotel has laundry service. Loisir Hotel is closer to the Asaichi if you want fresh seafood for breakfast; Smile Hotel is closer to Ningen Yokocho in case you want to drink all night and stumble back in the morning.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread