Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tateyama Kurobe/Shoryudo Bus/TakayamaHokuriku 2015/5/19 16:05
We will arrive on 7 Jun at 07:45 (NGO) and depart on 16 Jun 10:15 (NGO. We would like to visit Kamikochi, the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine route, Takayama, Kanazawa Garden, Shirakawago, and Nagoya.

http://railway.jr-central.co.jp/tickets/otoku_tateyamakurobe/
1. Can I purchase this pass on arrival at NGO airport with my foreign passport?
2. Does it cover all modes of transport on the Alpine route and unlimited rides within 8 days?
3. Any suggestions on how to fully utilised the Tateyama Kurobe Pass with some changes to my itinerary?
4. May I use the pass to go up the Alpine Route again within the 8 days?
5. Is stopover at Matsumoto (day trip to Kamikochi) permitted?

What pass should I purchase for the trip?
Option 1 #Tateyama Kurobe 8 Days Pass + @Shoryudo Express Bus Ticket 3 Days 6000Y
Option 2 only #Tateyama Kurobe 8 Days Pass 18,090Y
Option 3 only Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass 5 Days Pass 10,500
Option 4 do not purchase any pass

@Shoryudo Express Bus Ticket 3 Days 6000Y
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357_shoryudo.html
%. Two tickets good for airport transfer to/from Central Japan Airport (by Meitetsu Railway from Nagoya Station)
Is the activation of the airport transfer railway ticket tied to the @3 Days Shoryudo Express Bus ticket? If yes, then I should just pay cash for the bus trips?

Draft Itinerary
%# 7 Jun Nagoya to Matsumoto
# 8 Jun Matsumoto (day trip to Kamichochi)
# 9 Jun Alpine Route (from Matsumoto)
# 10 Jun Alpine Route (from Tateyama)
# 11 Jun Tateyama
# 12 Jun Takayama
#@ 13 Jun Day trip to Kanazawa Garden from Takayama
#@ 14 Jun Day trip to Shirakawago from Takayama (end up in Nagoya with #Tateyama Kurobe 8 Days Pass)
@ 15 Jun Nagoya
% 16 Jun NGO Airport

by Jen (guest)  

Re: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Kippu 2015/5/26 10:53
I posted this question but there were no reply.

May I confirm if I can use Tateyama Kurobe Kippu 8 days pass to do the alpine route 1st day from Shino Omachi to Kurobe Dam then arrive at Toyama. 2nd day from toyama up to murodo and down to toyama?

I read that back track is not allowed? So is this considered back tracking or you can travel unlimited times on the alpine route in whichever sequence?
by Jen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread