Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

8-day itinerary (via Osaka, Haneda ) 2015/5/21 22:40
Hi everyone ,

I'm planning my trip for coming September for 8days but basically only 7days 6nihyts because the 1st day will late arrival. I was think to spend 3night is Osaka , 1night in Nagoya , 1night in Mount Fuji and 2 night in Tokyo. Is there any better recommendation or suggestions ?
by Kelvin Wong (guest)  

Re: 8-day itinerary (via Osaka, Haneda ) 2015/5/22 13:03
skip Nagoya.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 8-day itinerary (via Osaka, Haneda ) 2015/5/22 13:13
One day less in Osaka, one day more in Tokyo. There's more to do in Tokyo than Osaka, and two days is nowhere near enough! Osaka's major sights can be covered in a day or two.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 8-day itinerary (via Osaka, Haneda ) 2015/5/22 14:02
What sort of stuff do you like and what do you want see?
I would head to Kyoto once you arrive and skip Osaka. If not, one night in Osaka, two in Kyoto, two in a Kanazawa and three in Tokyo with a day trip to Fuji.
by cmexcited rate this post as useful

Re: 8-day itinerary (via Osaka, Haneda ) 2015/5/23 18:05
Thanks for the comments. I'm fine for anything such as main attraction and a must to visit but not too historical. The reason I don't stay in Kyoto is because I afraid too Hasle so was thinking a day trip to Kyoto then stay in Osaka. After 3 nights , go to Tokyo by bullet train. Anyway, is that a good idea to stay in Mount Fuji? Moreover I'm more into hot spring stuff
by Kelvin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread