Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Night taxi from KIX 2015/5/22 11:27
As my flight arrive KIX late @22.40 and I do have to arrive Daikokucho before 1am. I believe I have to take taxi from the airport. Though, there are 4 adults and 1 kid in our party. 1. Can the party fit in one taxi and 2. how much does it cost including all the toll (if any)?

Thanks
by ppoo (guest)  

Re: Night taxi from KIX 2015/5/22 17:26
Hello.
If you can get on the last JR train departing at 23:32 from Kansai airport station bound for Tennouji station,the train arrives Tennouji station at 00:16.
If you get taxi at Tennouji station,you can go Daikokicho station for about 10 minutes.
The train cost from airport to Tennouji is 1060yen per person.
The taxi cost from Tennouji to Daikokicho is about 1000yen per a taxi.
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Night taxi from KIX 2015/5/22 17:38
Yes, that will be a better choice. But in case that I couldnot get the last train, what should I do? Can 5 persons be in one taxi?

Thanks
by ppoo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Night taxi from KIX 2015/5/22 18:06
You are not supposed to put 5 into a regular size taxi, but some taxi drivers may allow you to. However, with luggage it is probably not possible.

There are limited large size taxis that can fit 5 passengers and their bags, but they may need to be requested from dispatch as they are fairly rare.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Night taxi from KIX 2015/5/22 19:43

2. how much does it cost including all the toll (if any)?

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Osaka-Japan&from=Kansai+In...
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Night taxi from KIX 2015/5/22 20:06
thanks all, Nikko hotel may be a better option (hope its rate on my perid is not high).
by ppoo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread