Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

which COE issue faster 2015/5/22 18:25
Hi

i am indian and recently i got job in tokyo and they offer me sponsorship visa and submitted application for COE on 8th may.

how long it will take to issue work COE ? ( one of my friend got job in rakuten and received COE in 2 and half week.

work COE will issue faster than other COE or all types of COE issue is same way?

if we didnt get any questions for submitted additional documents or others things from embassy with in month ..can we think that we will get COE ?

what are the chances of approve work COE and Reject (percentage wise ) ?

may month is busy month for COE submission ?

by indogaijin (guest)  

Re: which COE issue faster 2015/5/23 11:06
I got my COE (work-related) in 2-2.5 weeks' time, and it was a busy period when the whole process took place (around Feb-March) for April hire (new fiscal year in Japan). I got all my documents ready in a month's time. Though I cannot vouch the same for ALL applicants, but it's not highly impossible.
by Murakami Seirin rate this post as useful

Re: which COE issue faster 2015/5/23 14:50
I understand that you may be anxious, but your questions are impossible to answer. The only thing you can do is wait, it's the same for everyone.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread