Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Regarding Icoca & Haruka package 2015/5/23 13:18
Hi,

Would like to ask if i buy the roudtrip card, meaning i use the car to travel from Kansai airport to Kyoto (5Nov) then return trip can still be travel from osaka to kansai airport on 14May right? The return valid for 2 weeks right?

Then the money in the card (1500 yen worth in train and bus fares )can be use in any where and any date right? no expiry or what right?
The routes?
by Yap (guest)  

Re: Regarding Icoca & Haruka package 2015/5/24 10:34
i use the car to travel from Kansai airport to Kyoto (5Nov) then return trip can still be travel from osaka to kansai airport on 14May right? The return valid for 2 weeks right?

Right!

Then the money in the card (1500 yen worth in train and bus fares )can be use in any where and any date right? no expiry or what right?

It does not expire unless you do not use the car for 10 years. It can be used on most trains and buses in the Greater Osaka/Kyoto area and other major metropolitan areas of Japan. But it cannot be used on every single train and bus in Japan. The coverage is explained here:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2359_003.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Regarding Icoca & Haruka package 2015/5/28 20:43
Hi

The 1500 Yen money in the card can be use in Kyoto daily pass for bus or not?
Or can only be use in one way bus/train.
What type of train can be use?
Can use in Kyoto subway train?

by Yap (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread