Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

rental apartment in shinjuku 2015/5/26 16:07
hi,
I'm going to stay in Shinjuku for 9 nights and I thought maybe instead of staying in a hotel for that long maybe there is a cheap apartment I can rent, is that possible?
did anyone ever stay at a rental apartment, its making me a little skittish because I'm not going to order it with booking, any recommendation?
by the way it's for two people
by Sigal  

Re: rental apartment in shinjuku 2015/5/26 16:32
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: rental apartment in shinjuku 2015/5/26 16:37
is it trust worthy? I mean do you pay when you get there or do you pay in advance?
by Sigal rate this post as useful

Re: rental apartment in shinjuku 2015/5/26 16:47
AirBnB specifically? They should be trustworthy for the most part. The money is handled by AirBnB and it's pay in advance.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: rental apartment in shinjuku 2015/5/26 19:12
Yes, Airbnb is trustworthy and the hosts are generally very friendly people. I have booked 4 different apartments via this site, 3 of them in Tokyo (different locations and hosts) and it have been a great experience for me.

You should check out the listings available, filter by dates, area and price and read the description, photos and reviews posted by others, it's pretty accurate and will give you a pretty good idea how the apartment is like.

You make payment when you confirm your booking to Airbnb, but you can always contact the hosts if you have any inquiries or requests prior to confirmation, most of them reply pretty quickly.

Hope this bit of information helps, and you are able to find a good accommodation for your trip.
by Sillie rate this post as useful

Re: rental apartment in shinjuku 2015/5/26 19:16
so I guess they are trust worthy, in the past hour I've scrolled through their listing and its pretty nice so I think I will order an apartment from airbnb after all
by Sigal rate this post as useful

reply to this thread