Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transport in Hakuba in Sep 2015/6/4 10:54
I'm visiting Hakuba in September and planning to do some hiking at the Goryu, Happo and Tsugaike areas. Should I book my accommodation and base myself around the Hakuba Station or Happo Village? Is there a local bus that runs from Happo Village to Goryu and Tsugaike during this season? Is there a bus from the Hakuba Station to Happo Village? Thanks.
by Susanna Tan (guest)  

Re: Transport in Hakuba in Sep 2015/6/5 00:41
I was there in October. I don't remember any buses running from the station to Happo Village. The town is pretty dead this time of year. However, a bit more is happening in Happo Village than near the station. I would book a place in or near Happo Village. Rent a bike or walk. I walked from Happo Village to the station. It's not too far. Our innkeeper also offered to drive us anywhere we needed to go, but we only took him up on his offer when we had luggage at the beginning and ending of our stay.

http://traveljapanblog.com/wordpress/tag/hakuba/
by rpcman (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Transport in Hakuba in Sep 2015/6/5 10:25
Thanks rpcman, your comments are most useful.
by Susanna Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread