Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how long can you spend at snow monkey 2015/6/8 00:42
a couple of hours once got in?
by mimi (guest)  

Re: how long can you spend at snow monkey 2015/6/8 09:56
til closing time
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: how long can you spend at snow monkey 2015/6/8 11:30
Most people don't spend that much time with the monkeys, maybe an hour or so. Overall it's probably a 2-3 hour visit if you add that time with the walk to the park.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: how long can you spend at snow monkey 2015/6/8 14:33
From opening until closing is a long time. Most people will have had enough well before then.

When I visit I work around the bus time-table, the time taken to walk there and back, and I'mm usually back to the main road in time for lunch (hand made noodles) ahead of the 1:20(?) bus back to Nagano.

Last trip we had someone that had studied primates and so the park was on their "must see" list, but even after an hour they had seen as much as they had wanted to.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: how long can you spend at snow monkey 2015/6/8 17:47
I spent many, many hours there as I just couldn't get enough of the monkeys. I took way too many photos.

You can stay until closing time if you want to, but it gets extremely cold in the later hours.
by zoomingjapan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread