Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 02:20
Who knows how much is the extra fare to pay for the the direct train ltd exp Nikko from Shinjuku if I use my Japan Rail Pass? Can I pay it at Nikko Station as a normal fare adjustment?
by Piuma  

Re: JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 10:46
Already.
Search again past post on this forum Qs.
by o2v (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 11:03
Who knows how much is the extra fare to pay for the the direct train ltd exp Nikko from Shinjuku if I use my Japan Rail Pass? Can I pay it at Nikko Station as a normal fare adjustment?

It's hard to find but I believe its a little over 2100 yen these days to be paid to the conductor aboard the train.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 11:10
Or just use JR trains and it is covered by the pass, arriving at the Nikko JR station.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 11:12
the limited express is quite a bit more convenient though...

Re: JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 13:09

Re: JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 11:12
the limited express is quite a bit more convenient though...

Yes, the direct from Asakusa, but travelling from elsewhere in Tokyo it's a bit more even given the train changes.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: JR Ltd Exp Nikko using japan rail pass 2015/6/9 13:43
I mean the direct limited express from Shinjuku is the the most convenient if travelling from that direction. Otherwise, pass holders can use the shinkansen route to maximize the value of their pass.

reply to this thread