Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Places to visit in Osaka 2015/6/9 14:29
I will be in Osaka on 1-4, Sept 15. I leave for Kyoto on 5/09. Places I plan to visit in Osaka are:-Osaka Castle, Shitennoji Temple, Sumiyoshi Taishu,Shinsaibashi , Shinsekai, Minami(Namba), Dotonbori, Umeda Sky bridge. Can anyone please help to suggest how I can group these places which are near to one another into certain days so that I can save time on travelling.
I will be arriving on 1st Sept early morning, so that site seeing can start in the afternoon of 1/09. I also plan to visit Nara on one day.
I will appreciate it very much for any suggestion to include any additional places of interest.
by nicholas (guest)  

Re: Places to visit in Osaka 2015/6/9 16:32
Considering the number of days, you have too much time in osaka. If you want to visit universal studios or osaka aquarium, these will help you use up your time.

Shitennoji, sumiyoshi taisha, shinseekai, and domtombori are near each other. You could do them in the same day.

Osaka castle and garden are near each other too.

Osaka is well connected by subway so regardless of distance it is easy to get around. If you don't feel like grouping places together, feel free not to.
by JOSHUA hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Places to visit in Osaka 2015/6/10 20:19
Joshua, your reply to this is very much helpful to me too. I'd like to ask too if in this 5 days in Osaka, how long do i need to stay and enjoy Kyoto and Hiroshima ? my iti would be same but i would start from Kyoto than Osaka. Date would be April 10-15, 2016. Universal would definitely be on my list.
thanks...
by wenggay rate this post as useful

reply to this thread