Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need information about money gram 2015/6/24 21:08
Hi every one,

My wife send me money through SBI money gram.and when i go to the Bank In my country The member of the bank told me the transcation is not available-----my wife call to SBI and they give her a number that i should contact them from my country that they will take my interview---and the number is 800 900 33 004--i try on that but i am not able to call--- i also try to dial with Japan code 0081 but result is the same-------then i try to dial it with 00 800 900 33 004--but result is the same i am not able to call-----please if sume one know about that kindly tell me------and why they need my interview ----- its disgusting
by MR GO GO (guest)  

Re: Need information about money gram 2015/6/25 09:18
Which country are you located in, and where is your wife? 800 number sounds like a toll-free USA number. Also please check the outgoing international code from your country.

Is she is trying to send you money from Japan? I believe that recently the Japanese government has been getting strict with money transfers overseas (money laundering concerns), that might "possibly" be the background. Best wishes.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Need information about money gram 2015/6/25 10:57
Too many digits to be a US number. Do you know what country the number is located in? If its Japan then maybe try dialing:

+81 800 900 33 004
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Need information about money gram 2015/6/25 18:35
its solved actually its american number and i get that from SBI Japan ----thanks to every one for reply
by Malik Sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Need information about money gram 2015/6/26 12:03
Glad you figured it out. Just wondering, was the number correct cause it seems like too many digits to call the US.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread