Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fuji-Q Highland and Mount Fuji Trek 2015/6/26 14:30
Hello. I and my friends are planning to go to Fuji-Q Highland on a Saturday and start climbing Mount Fuji on the same day from 6 pm. But many of them are worried that they won't be able to climb due to the exhaustion in Fuji-Q Highland.
We have a full Sunday for the rest, though. Can someone tell me if it can be done ? I would be really grateful ! Thanks a lot!
by Archit (guest)  

Re: Fuji-Q Highland and Mount Fuji Trek 2015/6/26 15:50
It's doable if you are reasonably athletic, although it'd probably be better to use the Sunday to rest before the hike and then climbing Sunday night. Provided you can make that work in your schedule.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji-Q Highland and Mount Fuji Trek 2015/7/10 01:23
Its gonna be quite tiring doing both on the same day.
don't forget you have to queue in between rides (approx 30mins-1hr per ride for the popular rides). Whatever you do don't go for the Fujiyama as your first ride cox you will prob sh*t your pants lol.
I will suggest doing Fuji-Q on 1 day and leave Mt Fuji climb for an overnight climb. Don't bother staying in those mountain inns on Mt Fuji. Alot of people complain its too noisy to sleep.
Hope it helps
by jjraydesu rate this post as useful

reply to this thread