Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Health and Sports Day Tokyo Disneyland 2015/7/2 13:49
Hi everyone,

My sister and I were planning to go to Tokyo Disneyland/Tokyo DisneySea for three days from Monday the 12th of October, not realising that Monday is Health and Sports Day in Japan.

Does everybody have the day off on Health and Sports Day and will Disneyland be packed?

Although it is a bit annoying to rearrange everything now, we could go the previous Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (7th, 8th, 9th) or do it a day later on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (13th, 14th, 15th) - is one of these a better option than the other in terms of how busy Disneyland will be?

If we do decide to do Disneyland a different day, will shops and restaurants in Tokyo be closed on that Monday? Does the Tsukiji Fish Market operate as usual? Are there any attractions we should try to see or anything that gets particularly busy that we should avoid?

Sorry for all the questions. I look forward to your responses.

Thanks, Sarah
by Sarah (guest)  

Re: Health and Sports Day Tokyo Disneyland 2015/7/2 16:26
Most shops are open on national holidays (that's when they get the most customers!) but virtually everybody else will be out having fun, so Disneyland or really any other touristy place will be packed. Remember that most tourists in Japan are Japanese.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Health and Sports Day Tokyo Disneyland 2015/7/2 20:06
I use this crowd predictor for Disneyland- helps me choose my visiting days.

http://www15.plala.or.jp/gcap/disney/
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread