Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

sending flowers from overseas 2015/7/10 17:45
Hi :

I'm currently living in US, but would like to send flowers to my friend in Japan.

Can anyone recommend any service or suggest a best way to do it ?

Thanks
by 101010 (guest)  

Re: sending flowers from overseas 2015/7/11 08:54
I Googled "send flowers overseas" and this was the first of many, many options that came up:

http://www.1800flowers.com/international-flower-delivery?utm_campaign=...
by Gabutyra (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: sending flowers from overseas 2015/7/11 11:22
if you can read Japanese, there are a lot of websites.

you may try to send email in English to webshop@hibiyakadan.com .
http://www.hibiyakadan.com/
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: sending flowers from overseas 2015/7/11 19:36
You are much better off going through a US based company that has connections in Japan and does that kind of thing all the time than trying to contact a company in Japan.

My parents have sent me flowers here in Japan from overseas many times, they use Interflora or a similar company which has a worldwide network for sending flowers.
by Ninnin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: sending flowers from overseas 2015/7/12 04:15
Hi, everyone - thanks for suggestions!

Ok, just googling is not a smart thought - too much unreliables, fakes or scams.

So I am looking for either international distributor who sells flowers in Japan, or Japanese flower service with English language capability/web page, internet presence and preferably they take paypal.

Since there are many adds, wanted to know if anyone actually used such service and did find them reliable and of good quality .
Quality of flowers is as you can imagine can also be of an issue.

So if anyone had good experience, would much appreciate any recommendations
by 101010 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: sending flowers from overseas 2015/7/31 16:34
I have repeatedly used the service of delivery . Make an order through a variety of companies , I have not yet found ua-flowers.com. Everything is always on time, fresh flowers , no problems with them. By the way, a couple of times enjoyed kz-flowers.com. Also really enjoyed the service. My sister was living temporarily in Japan and I often sent her flowers , as a reminder of myself, family and just to support her morally) So in this case I already know a lot about )
by Filka rate this post as useful

reply to this thread