Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn lugguage storage after check out? 2015/7/11 20:46
Hi,
Anyone know if Toyoko Inn is fine with storing the lugguage after check out for 1-2 days?

I will be doing a side-trip from Tokyo leaving on day 1 morning, returning to Tokyo on day 2 or 3 afternoon/evening. Not sure if I will stay in Tokyo that night or move on the same day.

Maybe I am rude if ask to store it there?

It would be a hassle to bring the lugguage all the way I go and back. Not sure how reliable coin lockers are, as it need to be a bit big. I know some are emptied after station closing.

Any lugguage storage place?

I would probably need the suitcase after the sidetrip so sending it way to my next destination wont help...
by Toyokoo (guest)  

Re: Toyoko Inn lugguage storage after check out? 2015/7/12 16:31

Anyone know if Toyoko Inn is fine with storing the lugguage after check out for 1-2 days?

In general if you are coming back and staying at the same Toyoko inn, you may leave your luggage without any problem. However, if you are not staying in the same hotel upon your return, you may leave the luggage for the check-out day only.
But, I have experienced leaving luggage in Aomori Toyoko inn after checking -out and could not return that night to collect the luggage due to transport problem, and found no issue collecting the luggage the next day.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn lugguage storage after check out? 2015/7/13 11:50
Depends on the toyoko inn location. The Aomori toyoko inn is very friendly and will let you store, but again it depends on the staff or how busy they are with their storage situation. You can always politely ask and see what happens.
But really they are doing you a favour for free so you have to respect that if they say no.
by Roadster (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn lugguage storage after check out? 2015/7/13 17:04
It really depends. I've done it before, but it's always easier if you're coming back to stay another night.
It can't hurt to just ask them politely. ^^
by zoomingjapan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread