Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Noboribetsu Onsen Bus 2015/7/24 02:07
How much is the fare? Do you have a schedule? How to take the bus? Do you have to buy the bus tix ahead of time?
If not, do you need exact change?
by GoingtoJapan (guest)  

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen Bus 2015/7/28 02:40
If you mean the bus from the JR train station, then no, you don't need to reserve in advance or carry exact change -- the bus has a bill changer.
by Marc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen Bus 2015/7/28 02:41
Also -- the fare wasn't much, and I don't recall the schedule but it's posted outside the station and buses are generally timed with the train arrivals. Just make sure you don't miss the last return bus in the early evening.
by Marc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen Bus 2015/7/28 07:40
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen Bus 2015/7/30 23:23
One way fare is Y340. You can buy a return ticket for the bus from the JR ticket counter at Norboribetsu station for Y620. I don't think it has a fixed validity period.
by CS Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen Bus 2015/8/24 14:29
I can't read Japanese.
I arrive at chitose Hokkaido at 1530pm.
I plan to take the jr rail at 16:32.
Is that a reasonable transit time to catch the train? I still have to buy the tix. Do I go to jr office cashier for easier service?

I arrive in Noboribetsu at 17:18

Please tell me what time the bus schedule around that time. I can't decipher the timetable link. Sorry. Please help.
What time is the last bus?
by GoingtoJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Noboribetsu Onsen Bus 2015/8/25 13:41
Anyone?
by Goingtojapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread