Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Iriomote Canoe Tour and Trekking? 2015/7/24 18:37
hello,

where can i book a canoe tour and trekking tour on iriomote island?
how many days in advance should i book?

me and my best friend we will stay around 24th august on ishigaki islands.

thanks
snk-freak
by snk-freak (guest)  

Re: Iriomote Canoe Tour and Trekking? 2015/7/24 23:33
I went during Golden Week 6 years ago (one of the busiest times of year), and booked through my hostel once I got on the island. It was quick and easy, and they had plenty of room, so even for August I don't think you'll run into any problems booking when you get there. Any of the hotels/hostels should have brochures and info to give you an idea of what there is, and they can help you book it as well. In fact, a lot of them run their own operations even.

For a recommendation, I can't remember who we used for our canoe tour, but it was a great trip with canoe in the morning and snorkeling in the afternoon after a lunch break. I suggest contacting your hotel/hostel for some recommendations and prices.

Iriomote is amazing, I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun. Enjoy!
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Iriomote Canoe Tour and Trekking? 2015/7/27 14:35
our hotel will be best inn ishigaki. we have planned 1 day to iriomote.

it would greatly help if somebody can suggests where to book those tours.

do you remember how much you paid for it?
by snk-freak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Iriomote Canoe Tour and Trekking? 2015/7/27 15:16
There are a few travel agencies at the Ishigaki Ferry Terminal building, and there you can get the tourist info about Yaeyama islands as well as book tours.

As for the prices, this is what I found after a short Google search:

http://www.hirata-group.co.jp/english/planning_iriomote.html
by TxF (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread