Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

USJ - Halloween Horror Night 2015 2015/7/28 12:39
Hi guys, I am planning to go USJ in October from morning and stay for the 'Halloween Horror Night'.

My question is: Do I have to purchase both
1) 1-Day Studio Pass (7200 Yen) &
2) Halloween Twilight Pass (5800 Yen) ?

Or I can also enjoy the horror night with just the 1-Day Studio Pass?
by fangfangx13  

Re: USJ - Halloween Horror Night 2015 2015/7/28 14:38
I believe the Twilight Passes are just for entry after 3pm (hence the cheaper rate); I used one when I went last December (I think it was Christmas-themed then). I doubt you have to purchase both - they wouldn't make everyone leave at 3 to buy another ticket, or be able to monitor that people with the 1-day Pass are leaving at the correct time!
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ - Halloween Horror Night 2015 2015/8/5 17:19
Hi sq, thanks for the response! It makes sense :)

How about express passes? If I get the Express Pass 5 for the day rides, can I use them on the Horror Night attractions as well? Or is there a separate express pass for the Horror night attractions?
by fangfangx13 rate this post as useful

Re: USJ - Halloween Horror Night 2015 2015/8/6 09:08
Not sure about that, but the Express Passes only work for certain rides (check the website for which rides on which Passes). So I doubt they will work for the Haloween attractions. Do they have special Haloween rides? Seems silly to set them up for so short a time and I don't know where they'd find the space...
Express Passes sell out fast so make sure you're there when the park opens - people start lining up way before and they usually open early as a result.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ - Halloween Horror Night 2015 2015/8/6 14:47
Hi,
Just wondering when is this Halloween Horror Night? Is there somewhere I can find the information?
Thx
by Tie410 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: USJ - Halloween Horror Night 2015 2015/8/8 14:30
I cant understand Japanese well. Can someone translate this? Thank you

http://s.usj.co.jp/halloween2015/HHN/ticket/
by Rose Jjang rate this post as useful

Re: USJ - Halloween Horror Night 2015 2015/8/9 02:00
It runs from September thru November.
http://www.usj.co.jp/ticket/expresspass/attraction/hhn2015-epass4.html

Sept 11th thru Nov 8th it runs Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, National Holiday
October it runs every night.
by MikeTI rate this post as useful