Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Spouse Visa 2015/7/29 22:43
i Apply For a spouse visa(elegibilty) for my husband.i am fhilipina but permanent resident in Japan.i forward all my documents to immigration lawyer in the end of March 2015-and Lawyer apply for elegibilty for my husband.after one and half month lawyer send me message that immigration need an email proof of mine and my husband we have hardly few emails so we give it to the lawyer-and now 2 weeks ago lawyer contact with me that they need fresh birth certificate of my husband and also my income certificate and tax certificate and also immigration need how we contact with each other and our fresh marriage certificate from nso philppine--we have sufficent papers conversation from 2011 to 2015 to proof that our relationship is not fake..its more then three months now but still they want documents i contact with lawyer but secretary told me that lawyer is out of the country and come back in ist week of august..i am worried what if our application will reject? is it normal that spouse elegibilty take more then 3 months..any suggestion plz
by Naaj (guest)  

Re: Spouse Visa 2015/7/30 11:13
is it normal that spouse elegibilty take more then 3 months

Yes, it normally takes around 1-3 months to process, but yours will likely be delayed due to all the supplemental materials that you needed to submit.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread