Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What is effective email of Toyoko Inn? 2015/8/4 22:44
I forgot thing in my room at Toyoko Inn Susukino Minami at August 3, 2015. I need to contact the hotel staff and ask for help. Phone contact didn't ' work. They didn't understand English. The email address also the same, no response (guess it's automatic email that cannot reply to).
Does anyone know the available email that I can contact Toyoko Inn for this case?
by JK (guest)  

Re: What is effective email of Toyoko Inn? 2015/8/5 12:58
There are 200 of them. Find the one you want and send a fax. Some may list an e-mail address,
http://www.toyoko-inn.com/eng/
by Dick H rate this post as useful

Re: What is effective email of Toyoko Inn? 2015/8/5 13:05
JK,

They do not list the individual hotel's e-mail address on their website. I guess they might prefer not to, if they cannot respond in English anyway. They list their fax number, though. Fax. +81-11-561-2045. It could be the same thing (they cannot respond in English.)

If you register on this website, contact me via personal message.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What is effective email of Toyoko Inn? 2015/8/5 15:08
Thank you very much for your information.
After waiting, surprisingly the manager answer my email and arrange the help. It's very kind of them.
At first I think they didn't read the email because it clearly said that "do not reply to this email".
by JK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What is effective email of Toyoko Inn? 2015/8/5 15:09
Great to hear that :)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What is effective email of Toyoko Inn? 2015/8/5 15:13
Thank you AK, for your help offered : )
by JK (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread