Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Plaza Hotel Mutsu question 2015/8/18 23:51
Hi,
I made a reservation on the Plaza Hotel Mutsu. They said the latest check in time is 22.00. Is this because the reception closes by then? They have dining until 23.00 (last order 22.00). Cant find any information on 24-hour reception neither on Rakuten nor on Jalan or other sites...

Here is the web page to them, could not find any info there but maybe someone knows them better than me.

http://www.ph-m.jp/
by Mutsu (guest)  

Re: Plaza Hotel Mutsu question 2015/8/19 10:36
I made a reservation on the Plaza Hotel Mutsu. They said the latest check in time is 22.00. Is this because the reception closes by then?

Usually this means that you should inform the hotel if you plan to arrive after 22:00. Also, many hotels will cancel your reservation if you don't show up before a certain time, so be sure to call if you are delayed.

Wait a sec, are you Anyo? And Alexy and Zozo too? There aren't that many people who plan trips to Shimokita and definitely not this many in such a short timespan.

Seriously if you are all the same person it would really help if you used one username, or at the very least one username per destination, as it allows us to get a better understanding of your trip and give you better advice.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread