Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kawaguchiko Ohashi bridge 2015/8/19 17:06
Hello,

what is the nearest retro bus stop to this bridge?

http://en.kawaguchiko-guide.com/mt-fuji-view-en/kawaguchiko-ohashi-bri...

we are planning to take photos of the bridge + mt Fuji and the lake in different perspective.

from from here (bus stop) can we go directly to Oishi Park then to Maple Corridor?

Thank you
by Owen (guest)  

Re: Kawaguchiko Ohashi bridge 2015/8/19 19:06
what is the nearest retro bus stop to this bridge?

Stop 15 on the Kawaguchiko line is the closest to the north end of the bridge. Or you could get off at the Herb Hall and walk across the bridge from there.

http://bus.fujikyu.co.jp/pdf/rosen/fujigoko/omni_map150406.pdf

we are planning to take photos of the bridge + mt Fuji and the lake in different perspective.

It's very hard to take both due to the way they line up, but I'm sure you can come up with something interesting.

from from here (bus stop) can we go directly to Oishi Park then to Maple Corridor?

Sure, but its a fairly long walk (4km). Probably take about an hour
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Kawaguchiko Ohashi bridge 2015/8/20 09:49
Thanks for the response.

"It's very hard to take both due to the way they line up, but I'm sure you can come up with something interesting." --- isn't good taking a photo of the bridge + Fuji? I mean, when your standing in the bridge on the north side is going to be good I guess. Fuji is can be seen greatly there. Please correct me if I am wrong.

going to oishi park by taking the retro bus from bus stop 15 is a good idea. hope that the bus would still have enough seats from bus stop 15
by Owen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kawaguchiko Ohashi bridge 2015/8/20 09:54
oh by the way, the retro bus stop nearest to oishi park would be #22 right? that is near the herb hall? the how about maple corridor? which is the nearest bus stop? thanks

Re: Kawaguchiko Ohashi bridge 2015/8/20 10:54
isn't good taking a photo of the bridge + Fuji? I mean, when your standing in the bridge on the north side is going to be good I guess. Fuji is can be seen greatly there. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I've personally never had much luck taking pictures of the bridge and the mountain in a way that I found pleasing, but that's probably because the image I was imagining required a much longer lens and a better viewpoint than were available to me at the time. However, if you are looking to take a picture of the mountain FROM the bridge, like the ones in the link that you posted, then no problem. It's just hard to get a pic of the mountain AND the bridge.

going to oishi park by taking the retro bus from bus stop 15 is a good idea. hope that the bus would still have enough seats from bus stop 15

Shouldn't be a problem. It's a relatively short bus ride anyway compared to walking.

oh by the way, the retro bus stop nearest to oishi park would be #22 right?

Yes, the park starts at bus stop 22. The map shows the park between bus stop 21 and 22, but that's just the other end. You can enter from either side.

that is near the herb hall?

No, the herb hall is at the southern end of the Kawaguchiko Ohashi Bridge.

the how about maple corridor? which is the nearest bus stop?

Stop 19 is closest
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Kawaguchiko Ohashi bridge 2015/8/20 12:23
Well Noted Thank you so much

reply to this thread