Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Takuhaibin - within Osaka 2015/8/28 15:40
Hello, is anyone able to advise on the cost per medium-sized luggage (max 25-26")?

I'm checking out of Hotel Consort on 23 November and headed to Miyajima overnight, thus exploring the option of sending my luggage to my next hotel, Brighton City Kitahama, which I will be staying at from 24 November.

Also, will my luggage reach by 24 November afternoon/evening if the collection from the first hotel is by late morning of 23 November?

I guess Takuhaibin would be more expensive than going back to retrieve my luggage from Hotel Consort when I'm back to Osaka from Miyajima but yet it will save me time and effort to backtrack to Hotel Consort.

Another option would be lockers at Shin-osaka but I don't want to take the risk of not finding three large-sized lockers and I don't like the idea of them sitting overnight in those.

Many thanks!
by CLLR  

Re: Takuhaibin - within Osaka 2015/8/28 18:03
Takkyubin prices are determined from the sum of all three dimensions (in centimeters), not the longest one.

http://www.kuronekoyamato.co.jp/en/send/ta_q_bin/kansai/

Yes, it can be delivered the next day.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin - within Osaka 2015/8/31 11:39
Thanks Firas!

1620 yen is not exactly cheap, assuming my luggage is 140cm in all. Oh well, guess i will just have to spend a lil more time and go back to the first hotel to retrieve them.
by CLLR rate this post as useful

reply to this thread