Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tourist while COE are no result 2015/8/31 12:13
hi can anyone know if i can apply for a visiting relatives visa even we apply for COE

Its been 4months since my wife applied for my coe she is pregnant and her duedate is on oct. Can i apply for a Temporary visa to be with her for 3months so i can help her in our baby.
by RR (guest)  

Re: Tourist while COE are no result 2015/8/31 16:54
Hi RR,

hi can anyone know if i can apply for a visiting relatives visa even we apply for COE
Its been 4months since my wife applied for my coe she is pregnant and her duedate is on oct. Can i apply for a Temporary visa to be with her for 3months.

better to ask information from Japanese embassy in Philppines-but as much as i know you can apply on a tourist visa while your Coe is pending-but what if your tourist visa application reject then-do you know that you will face a big problem-may be you know that if once Japan embassy will reject your visa application you will apply after six months---
i call few months back to japan embassy and ask from them what if i apply on tourist visa and my application is rejected and on the mean time my coe released can i apply again with out waiting six months--they say yeah you can but we will ask from Tokyo immigration that whats there decission regarding visa we will issue or not? they say me it depend on tokyo immigration what they want when i ask them about how many percent chance to get a visa they say me 40% and 60% chance of rejection due to these circumstances--

Lol they are not a kids if you apply for a tourist visa they will know that your Coe case is pending--and you are applying for a tourist visa what it means? simply they will think that you wanna enter in Japan and not go back to Philppines--thats my personal thinking the choice is yours what you want you can?

RR if i am not wrong you tell us before that your wife is visiting philppines this week?what happened she cancel her trip to philppines that urgantly you wanna go to Japan?

my advice is to think millions time before taking any kind step-
by Go Go (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tourist while COE are no result 2015/9/1 12:29
My wife is here in philippines and she will going back to japan this friday. Thanks for the answer. I just want to be in japan before her duedate come even for just 3months i hope tokyo immigration will release the result of the COE 😔
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tourist while COE are no result 2015/9/2 01:33
ok then call to the japanese embassy and take some information from them---but why you didnot think that before of your wife arrival to Philppines--you have a better chance if your wife will bring all of the documents which you need for tourist visa and you should go along with her and submitt the documents for a visa i think you have better chance to get a visa not sure about now ---my advice is to call Japan embassy in your country they will guide you much better then me---but you loose a golden chance in my thought of view---any ways if let suppose you will apply for a tourist visa my advice is to attach your wife general check up paper with other documents it will make your case more strong---take her to the doc in your country and also if she do check up there in Japan tell her to send you all the check up papers it will make your case more strong---good luck
by Go Go (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tourist while COE are no result 2015/10/15 22:03
Hi im here in japan and im so very happy 3 days after i arrived here my wife gave birth to our wonderful child 😊🎉 thankyou for the replies
And also i just want to add we didnt hide that we are waiting a coe result we indicate in the letter for the japan emb. All our details 😊 and visit visa is granted😊
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread