Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Day buses from Tokyo to Osaka 2015/9/4 07:28
I would be spending 15 days in Japan traveling from Tokyo to Osaka. In between my traveling, I would like to take the day bus from Tokyo to Osaka. Aside from the Willer Bus, does anyone know of any bus company in Japan that travels in the daytime from Tokyo to Osaka? I prefer websites with English characters. My budget for this bus travel is between 5000Y to 6000Y at most. Any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks
by whooper  

Re: Day buses from Tokyo to Osaka 2015/9/4 11:17
Willer is probably the least expensive bus option; however, the following link will provide you with other bus options:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2366.html
by Ohara (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Day buses from Tokyo to Osaka 2015/9/4 11:45
5000 to 6000 JPY could also get you a low-cost flight at Peach or Jetstar, depending on dates.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Day buses from Tokyo to Osaka 2015/9/4 14:16
Any other bus options with English sub-characters? Any other non-bus options?
by whooper rate this post as useful

Day buses from Tokyo to Osaka 2015/9/4 14:35
Willer allows online booking 3 months in advance. I am going to book immediately once they allow booking on the said date. There are 3 time slots of day buses going to Osaka. With that said, what is my probability of getting a seat? Can I say 100%?
by whooper rate this post as useful

Re: Day buses from Tokyo to Osaka 2015/9/4 22:59
I agree with firas, I just looked up on peach and the price is rather cheap, my next trip to japan I will try out peach for Tokyo to Osaka and from Osaka to korea.

price from Tokyo to Osaka prices range from less than 5000yen and up.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread