Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toei Usumasa Eigamura 2015/9/4 12:45
Is it worth visiting this park?
How many hours Should I allow?
by Sergio (guest)  

Re: Toei Usumasa Eigamura 2015/9/4 19:48
Hi

Is it worth it? I think this depends on you, your interests and the time you have in Kyoto. Do you have children? How old are they?

I think that Eigamura is great fun, especially for kids - but not very small kids maybe.

If you're interested in samurai/ninja etc, it's a fun place to visit, especially if they're filming jidaigeki that day.

If your time in Kyoto is limited, it's not a Must See location but if you have a few hours spare one day, sure.. it's fun.
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Toei Usumasa Eigamura 2015/9/4 22:14
Hi, there are no children.
I have already been to Kyoto before, and I am wondering if is it worth going to Kyoto just tô visit the park.
by Sergio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toei Usumasa Eigamura 2015/9/5 19:46
I agree

It's a good day trip, but not a must see attraction. I had a blast with friends (late teens/early 20s, foreigners and Japanese) - the haunted house is especially awesome! There's also plenty of anime cosplayers - it's quite interesting to see them all taking photos.

The staff are really nice and funny, and there's plenty of souvenirs too, so if you have time, I'd recommend it! We wouldn't have been there more than four or five hours.
by Midori Hime 77 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread