Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Himeji Castle - crowds 2015/9/6 20:42
Should I expect crowds to visit Himeji Castle in november?
by Sergio (guest)  

Re: Himeji Castle - crowds 2015/9/7 11:17
The castle is typically crowded on weekends and holidays, but is considerably less busy on regular weekdays so go then if possible. They have a crowd estimator on their website. It only goes through October now, but you can check in again in a month to get a more specific idea of what to expect.

http://www.himejicastle.jp/en/index.php
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Himeji Castle - crowds 2015/9/7 13:55
Thank you very much!

To receive a numbered ticket tô enter the mail keep, do I need to arrive before the castle opens, or do they continue tô be distributed after that?
by Sergio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Himeji Castle - crowds 2015/9/7 14:17
Numbered tickets are distributed throughout the day until they run out, but that doesn't typically happen except for extremely busy days.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Himeji Castle - crowds 2015/9/7 14:25
And are the for an specific time? Or once I get then I can use any time of the day?
by Sergio (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Himeji Castle - crowds 2015/9/7 15:59
The purpose of the numbered tickets is to limit the number of people entering on days when it is expected to be crowded (15,000 people). As far as I know, it is good for same-day entry. They will start distributing at 9 am (they might move it up by one hour depending on the crowd.)
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread