Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket 2015/9/16 17:18
My friend purchased a ticket from a Lawson convenience store in my name but has lost it! She went back to the store but they said they couldn't help. The ticket is for this Friday. Does anyone have any suggestions?
by Gemma (guest)  

Re: Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket! 2015/9/16 17:29
The easiest option would be to try to purchase a new ticket, however, if they are sold out then you have very few options.

Are you visiting solo, or did you get tickets for a group? If it's a group and you only lost one ticket then you might be able to go and explain the situation to them. I had to do this once when we had tickets mailed to the wrong address and they let me in as long as I sent them the unused tickets when I eventually got them. Not sure about a lost ticket, although they may be able to look up the name that you registered when purchasing.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket! 2015/9/16 17:37
Just me on my own and unfortunately yes, all other tickets are sold out! I'm hoping they'll have a list of tickets sold and can match my name up but I can't find anything on the website to either support or disprove this!
by Gemma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket! 2015/9/16 20:41
The tickets come with a receipt printed in the same format - did you lose both? If you still have the receipt, you could use that instead, maybe...
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket! 2015/9/22 02:00
Curious but did you manage to get in the studio in the end? I am in a bit of a similar situation.
by much (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket 2015/9/29 20:20
They couldn't find any trace of my booking under my name or my friend's name. Possibly because it was done through Lawsons? They also searched for phone number and nothing came up for that. There was nothing they could do so I just had to buy another ticket. It was worth the wait but very frustrating!

Re: Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket 2015/9/29 20:51
They who? Ghibli Museum or Lawson staff?

And she knew all booking process perfectly?
http://www.lawson.co.jp/ghibli/museum/ticket/english.html
Paid ticket fee at register within 30 min?
by tGL (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost Studio Ghibli Museum ticket 2015/9/29 23:29
Sorry, staff at the Ghibli museum couldn't find a record of the booking which I assumed was probably because it was booked through Lawsons. Not sure how their system works with transferring data across. My friend went to the Lawsons where she bought the ticket but they said they couldn't help and she couldn't find any contract information for a customer service line or email. It was all quite last minute though so there might have been more we could have done if we'd had more time.

reply to this thread