Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tohoku 2015/9/17 14:31
Hi Uji san

I am interested to stay at several onsen in Touhoku eg ߂̓ at , at p and at R for 2 nights each.

I prefer to travel in winter however not too heavy snow. If I were to travel in 1st week of Mar, is it the 'right' season to see at least some snow?

Other than the above 3 onsens, you have any (personal) preference or recommendation of other onsens in that region?

I will likely go for 5 Day Flexible JR Pass (at JPY22,000) or the 7 Day Pass (at JPY29,000).

Await your expertised advices.. :)
by Wang (guest)  

Re: Tohoku 2015/9/18 11:16
You might get a better response if you address your question generally... Uji isn't the personal travel planner of everyone on the board...
Also, have you taken a look at the information on the site?
There will still be plenty of snow in the mountains of Akita in early March. If you get the chance, the Akita Nairiku line is worth traveling along just for the scenery.
by girltokyo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tohoku 2015/9/18 12:07
Hi

Thank you for your prompt reply! I am fully aware that Uji san is not the one and only experts that provide complimentary information :)

Therefore have your been to these onsens? Your recommended Akita Nairiku is linked to these onsens? My main purpose is after these gorgeous onsens where I'd like to stay for 2 nights, relaxing.
by Wang (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread