Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 08:33
I will be going to Japan for the first time this November and it will be a late night arrival. I checked that it would be close to midnight when I finished the immigration procedures.

First, I know of the fact that there are hotels nearby but I would like to cut down the expense as the next day I will try to catch the earliest subway to head down to Yokohama so staying in a hotel is quite a waste since I will be there for a few hours.

I checked for lounges to stay but it's usually for departures. But, I got information that there are areas to stay overnight in Haneda but I don't know where.
by vaf99  

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 10:57
I think it would be ok to stay at haneda airport for4-6 hours until your Yokohama train arrives.
There are shower facilities there. 24 hour food restaurants. Vending machines for drinks.
by Andy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 11:05
Okay. What you are saying in vague. Places to stay that are neither hotel nor lounges?

For hotel there are some that are less than 50 USD per person per night like First Cabin. In the hotel itself there are open benches.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 11:11
Haneda Domestic airport closes at midnight.
You would have to stay on the international side.

Don't use the lockers they shut down at midnight and don't know when they open again.
by Sleeping in airports . Net (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 11:14
5000 yen Toyoko inn with breakfast and pajamas. Free Shuttle to bring you there.

Wake up refreshed!
by Single (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 11:18
@Andy

Thanks for informing about the facilities and recommending them.

@Joshua

Sorry about the vagueness. But, the lounges that I checked were for the 4th and 5th floor which is the departure floor. And it requires credit cards that I don't use or airlines I'm not in. Less than 50 USD is equivalent to a few nights in Haneda because FYI about the lounges, entrance fee is 1000yen. But still thanks for the tip.

Continuing on about the benches, I surveyed reviews about staying at Haneda. And they mentioned the presence of benches in the airport too where a person can sleep on. So, is it really alright to sleep on these benches? They mentioned that the guards and staff don't seem to mind so is it a green light?
by vaf99 rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 11:37
Yes, you can sleep on any empty benches.
They also have free charging station for electronics, note that all the outlets are Japanese types outlet with rating 100V 50Hz.
Freewifi as well.
Expect quite alot of ppl be doing the same things.
Some portion the light maybe dim med off after midnight.
Please be considerate to other people as well, don't hog it all to urself.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 11:45
"How to Spend the Night at the Haneda International Terminal"
- http://mcha-jp.com/7639
by CaiDY rate this post as useful

Re: Overnight at Haneda Airport? 2015/9/18 12:49
@..

Thanks for the information. Finally I got one problem resolved.
by vaf99 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread